Tuesday, December 21, 2004
People who can change should be complimented..
People who can accept their change kicks ass..
Backstabbers who remain backstabbers and r unforgiving r suckers who should be kept in the zoo...

I for now am feelin very very happy..
Thank u..U have been very wonderful..
I now i make mistakes..
But u r still there 4 me..

My parents are away from sunday till this coming saturdae..
Tatz a hell a lot of days..
I'm gonna be home alone for 6 days...
6 days..
Time to partay!!..
Muakakakaka...
No boundaries for this 6 days..
Lookin forward to meetin Mocha Fres Ca everyday..HeH~
Different kind of frens r comin over to mess up my palace..
There's nt been any excitin event comin up i guess..
Everything else have been pretty quiet..
I can't wait 4 da new year's celebrations..
Another great once in a year partay...
I'm lookin at my ultraman figure rite now...
I wish tat my ultrawoman is here wif me...
Heh~....

u kissed my ass @ 5:35 PM

WHO AM I AM WHO


faizal
since 1st April 1986

To Ma PaLz

janice
fee
jay
alan
leslie

Magikal Photoz

Seoul Garden in Yr1
VS Partay!
PTPS'the gathering'
Random Fun..nyeh~
Crystal Ship Partay!
Bye Fee..
Choc Buffet yo
Halo Bar Is Lame
Skate 2 Da Beat
Merokok(Bhind da scenes)
PizzaHutWifMorons
Camera WhoreZ..
Da Non-Fict Clan
Funk Freshers
D KL Treep
kL and cousins
Rumahku Syurgaku backstage pass
SingaporeVSmsia07

Kopitiam

vintage archiveZ

November 2004\ December 2004\ January 2005\ February 2005\ March 2005\ April 2005\ May 2005\ June 2005\ July 2005\ August 2005\ September 2005\ October 2005\ November 2005\ December 2005\ January 2006\ February 2006\ March 2006\ April 2006\ May 2006\ July 2006\ December 2006\ January 2007\ February 2007\

Other damn linkZ

blogger\ blogskins