Thursday, August 25, 2005
Hey readers!
Watsup!
Aunt Sally juz got back from a vacation
And is ready to listen to ur problems!
I'll be glad to help!
Muakakakaka
Suddenly i feel like bein
One of those counsellors in da mags
Wonder why they got Aunt bullshit in their nick
I juz got back from filming
The soon-to-be Boxoffice film
'Merokok'
Dats da title.
Done by the multi-popular crew,
The Fantastic Four...plus the green goblin w/the car.
History of the crew..
Rach used to be a sotong and still is.
Alan Cai Na Li Na Cu Lai.
Shane was a storyteller reject from Ladybird books.
Faizal was an alien from Mats Attack.
Jonathan was a Show-Ur-Armpit-Hair Champion.
Different backgrounds.
Different Attitudes.
But wif the same Goal.
And as our powers combine,
"I am Captain Planet",said the madman who loves Earth so much.
Pictures Are Ready Folks.
u kissed my ass @ 12:55 AM