Monday, December 11, 2006
Its Monday
Woohoo.
I heard Zoukout was bigger & better than last year's.
Heard that from the news.
I din go to Zoukout
But i'm not regrettin it.
I was too laazy to go
And i'm gettin sick of this party2 thing.
Unless for lesbian nites.
I really wanted to one of those nites.
I may be a guy,
But i'm a lesbian inside.
HAHAHAHA wtf..
But really partying is boring
And one by one,
Most of things that people do for fun
Is not fun to me.
Soon,i dunnoe wads fun anymore.
Its like f.u.n
Then f.u
Then f
Then poof!Its all gone
And i will be the grumpiest person alive.
The grumpiest superhero ever.
I din do much on saturday and sunday.
Was at my fren's place,again at tampines.
He was trying to make his place like Zoukout.
But then it became like Zambia or sumthing
Cos there were no food or drinks
And the shops are damn far
And it was in the middle of the night.
I was close to writing my will
As i almost died of starvation.
ahahahahaha
Then yesterdae,i was at home the whole day.
Tried to contact the other supeheroes
But they were being sober from Zoukout.
So here i am once again
Blogging bout how crappy things are
And realising that
I have nothing to realise about.
So now I shall quit flying
Get back to land
And go back to sleep.
......

u kissed my ass @ 6:52 AM

WHO AM I AM WHO


faizal
since 1st April 1986

To Ma PaLz

janice
fee
jay
alan
leslie

Magikal Photoz

Seoul Garden in Yr1
VS Partay!
PTPS'the gathering'
Random Fun..nyeh~
Crystal Ship Partay!
Bye Fee..
Choc Buffet yo
Halo Bar Is Lame
Skate 2 Da Beat
Merokok(Bhind da scenes)
PizzaHutWifMorons
Camera WhoreZ..
Da Non-Fict Clan
Funk Freshers
D KL Treep
kL and cousins
Rumahku Syurgaku backstage pass
SingaporeVSmsia07

Kopitiam

vintage archiveZ

November 2004\ December 2004\ January 2005\ February 2005\ March 2005\ April 2005\ May 2005\ June 2005\ July 2005\ August 2005\ September 2005\ October 2005\ November 2005\ December 2005\ January 2006\ February 2006\ March 2006\ April 2006\ May 2006\ July 2006\ December 2006\ January 2007\ February 2007\

Other damn linkZ

blogger\ blogskins